We are seeking a Public Art Project Worker to assist our Creative Development Worker who runs the Creative Futures Lincluden and Lochside (CF+LL) project in NW Dumfries. CF+LL is a project to grow and support community-led initiatives in NW Dumfries using creativity as a tool for community empowerment.
The Arts Project Worker will have training and/or experience in public arts in a community setting and will carry out the following roles:
• General assistance in coordination and delivery of CF+LL project
• Support the project in coordination and delivery of community group meetings and actions arising.
• Help to maintain and run CF+LL premises at Lincluden Community Centre
• Support in maintaining communications with groups and agencies partnering CF+LL.
• Support lead workers on specific creative projects within CF+LL
• Develop and lead public arts activities in NW Dumfries with local community members.
To apply, please visit the Community Jobs Scotland website to register your interest and apply here
As this is a CJS funded role, applicants are restricted by age to those aged under 29.
Deadline for applications: 3rd January 2018, with interviews to take place between the 4th and 11th January.