The Creative Futures project is working in the Lochside and Lincluden areas of Dumfries. Our aim is to bring local people together to develop their creative talents and to have a bigger voice within their local community
- Good at social media, full of ideas for how to communicate messages and market events and activities?
- Looking for new challenges and keen to learn?
- Keen to join a dynamic team of local creative people supporting each other to grow their own careers and work for the benefit of the wider community?
Creative Futures is offering an opportunity for someone to learn on the job (with professional support) to:
- Run the Creative Futures Facebook page and social media
- Assist in marketing events/activities/groups/opportunities
- Write and send out press releases
This commission will take place in NW Dumfries, commencing mid June and completed by mid September 2017.
Fee – £1000 (equivalent to 1 day per week – but will require flexibility around the Creative Futures programme)
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please send:
- Letter explaining why you are interested in the opportunity interest (to include your own ideas for developing the Creative Futures facebook page and ways we might engage interest of local people)
- Details of your relevant experience
- A link to a mock-up of a Facebook post (or blog post) about Creative Futures that you have created
- Name and contact details for one referee
To email@example.com by 5pm Monday 5th June